Monday 3 February 2014

Good end for a weird week

30th Jan - Thursday
Woke up at around ten. I had decided that today would be better, and I was actually feeling it already. The weather was still horrible, but I decided to take a walk to a yarn shop anyway - in the three hour brake between my lectures.

The yarn shop was heaven, and not too far from campus, either. It's called Winnie's Wool Wagon, and there's a cafe at the back.

I bought some yarn and popped into the grocery store on the way back to the room. Sadly, I had no time to cook, because finding the yarn shop had taken more time than I'd planned. I did wash the dishes, though. :P

Nothing special happened the rest of the day, but I could seriously do without the wind. Went to bed way too late, again.

31st Jan - Friday
A workshop at ten. I'd forgotten to eat breakfast and print out today's readings. Vexing, but I managed.

Well, I really don't have much to say about today, because I spent the rest of it at Coffee & Gaming -event, with Gamesoc. :P I watched people play Mario Kart and we played Cards Against Humanity for three hours. It was fun, met a lot of new people, and I will certainly be going there again. It's a good way to spend a Friday.

1st-2nd Feb - Saturday and Sunday
On Saturday I slept as late as I could - the wind woke me up at around ten, though - and decided that this was a good day to tidy up the place. And as both of my house mates were gone for the weekend I decided to clean the common areas as well. Checked out my next week's reading list - nothing at the beginning of the week. Spent almost the rest of the day gaming - started at around four, so it wasn't too long a stint.

Sunday... It was sunny, it wasn't windy. And when I went out it was warm. A rest day; the only thing I did was the laundry, as I was running out of clothes. Good thing I started at around noon, because when I went to get my things from the dryer at half three all the machines were full and people were forced to wait their turn. It was a good day.

Let's see what the new week brings. Probably more wind and rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment