Thursday 6 February 2014

It is five o'clock on a Thursday afternoon and I am done!

Bushed! Knackered! >< (Which means there will probably be typos in the following text. :P)

Won't be separating days this time, because nothing noteworthy has happened. Basically the whole week's been a sort of repetition of going to lecture and getting back to the dorm, again and again. The maintenance men have been over a couple of times; to fix the shower (drain) and one of my housemate's window.


And I finally found out how to air my room. :P There's a little slot you can open above the window. That means that I have to climb onto my chair to do it, but at least I'll get fresh air in the room, so it's worth it.

Still having things to sort out with KELA, but we're getting there. I hate the bureaucracy, but not the people working there - they're just doing their job.

Now, I'll take a shower and do some reading for the seminar tomorrow. Here are some photos I've taken this week:






No comments:

Post a Comment