Friday 14 February 2014

Week four of term - part 1

10th Feb - Monday
Nothing extra-special happening. One of my housemates was missing the whole day. She'd been gone for the weekend, too, so I thought that she might be on a trip. But usually people come back on Sunday evening. That's basically it for my Monday...

It's windy, but at least the sun's showing itself once in a while.

11th - Tuesday
Bumped into my missing housemate in the morning; she'd been to Scotland. Maybe she has no lessons on Mondays? Don't know. Didn't ask. :P

I'm such a worry wart...

It snowed a bit today. Nothing that stayed on the ground, though, melted right off. It's still damned windy and the weather changes rapidly.

12th - Wednesday
Apparently there was a magpie in our kitchen in the morning... O.o It had pecked through my bag of bread and a packet of noodles... and pooped on the table. ><

We won't be leaving the window open anymore. And I won't be using the table either....

A crazy day, lecture-wise. Started at one, then a two hour break. I came to the rooms, ate, did some school work and took a nap. At four back to class - talked about Joyce. Another break; had coffee. Then a lecture about someone called Spenser; no context, just who he was and what he wrote. Really annoying.

So, it's seven o'clock at this point, and I'm not even done yet. I've one more break and a workshop to do. Yes, I'm at school 'til nine, and I still need to wash my hair today.

No comments:

Post a Comment