Sunday 6 April 2014

Fortnight after the break and a trip to Skerries

24th-27th March
Nothing really worth noting happened. I was a little low the whole time, so I wasn't paying too much attention to anything. Most of my free time was spent on my BA thesis.

28th March - Friday
Had our first essays back - the analysis about Confessio - and I got an A! It's the best grade I've ever gotten at University level. And the funny thing is that this was the text I was really concerned about.

29th-30th March
Mostly writing the thesis. Went to the city centre on Sunday, bought some yarn for a shrug.

31st March - 5th April
Just another busy, busy week. Filled with schoolwork and knitting and playing games. Had another essay back with a grade of B+. Good grades give a good confidence boost when writing the thesis.

6th April - Sunday
Went to Skerries today. It's a small town about an hour drive from Dublin; very picturesque and surrounded by sea from three sides. It was a sunny day, if a bit windy.

I went there with ESN Social. They had arranged us to do some spring cleaning there, and then we had a walk on the beach.
Here's my group working on the hedge
on the far side of the park area.

Skerries has at least these two windmills. <3

View of the church.

There's our haul. Worked for about an hour and a half.

A view of the beach.

Another view.

Entrance to the beach.

I had to! And the water wasn't even all that cold. <3

And the wave receded.

More of the beach in Skerries.

Another part of the beach, this time from the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment