Friday 7 March 2014

Last week of February - Parents in town ♥

There hasn't been much life in the blog lately. Midterms, deadlines. ><

Anyway my parents visited last week, they were in Dublin from Tuesday 'til Friday morning. I wish they could've stayed longer; there was still so much to experience.

This post will mostly be pictures and captions, as I've tons of tourist-y pics from that week.

Tuesday morning. Leaving for the airport to get them.
First evening; dad.
First evening; mum.
Thursday. Went to see the Book of Kells, at Trinity College... Had my UCD hoodie on. :P
Mr. Shakespeare in the old library at Trinity.
The oldest surviving harp... apparently.
Trinity College. A very picturesque shot. :P

Guiness Storehouse. If you ever get the chance, go here!









Recommend that too, even if you don't like beer.


There's even one shot of your truly. ^^'

A bottle that survived the 1916 Uprising.

Add caption

For lunch: Guiness and beef stew wish mash, at the Storehouse.

South side of the Gravity bar, on top of the Storehouse.

North side of the Gravity bar, on top of the Storehouse. About five minutes later


On the 'Hop on, Hop off' bus. Driving around.
And we ended the day at O'Neill's, with good food and company. I loved having them here, especially because I was in the middle of my deadline crunch and very stressed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment